1 Is CfC Ministries a church?
NO. We are not a church but rather see ourselves as servants of God’s Church by providing training and encouragement for God’s Church.
2How is CfC funded?
Through the generous gifts of God’s people as well as through the hiring of our facilities. The sale of the produce of our farm also provides some much-needed income.
3How can I get involved in the ministry of CfC?
- Pray for us on a regular basis.
- Give towards the ministry of CfC.
- Bring a team from your church to assist us in outreach or on-site work.
- Contact us for personnel vacancies (All posts are self-supporting in nature)
- Support one of our missionary staff that are self-supporting.
4Do you lease your buildings for weddings or parties?
NO, unfortunately not.
5Can I come and spend a day at your place for a retreat or a time of prayer?
YES, you are more than welcome. Please contact us to arrange for this. There will however be a small fee to help cover water and electricity costs. (See rates under “Heart”).
6What denomination do you affiliate with?
We are a non-denominational mission organization. We are however strongly evangelical in doctrine. (See our statement of Faith.)
7Statement of faith
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures, as originally given, are divinely inspired, infallible and entirely trustworthy. They are the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that God created man in his own image, that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit sinful nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving guilt.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, and that all who by faith, repent, receive, and believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood, and are regenerated by the Holy Spirit, thereby becoming children of God.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, gifts and fruit, the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and to work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in one Holy, universal Church, which is the Body of Christ, and to which all believers belong and in the priesthood of all believers.
- We believe in the resurrection both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal punishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe in the sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement