CfC Ministries is situated on the South Coast of KwaZulu Natal Province in South Africa on a small plot halfway between Margate & Port Edward close to San Lameer Resort.
CfC MINISTRIES WAS:
- Established in 1975 by Ron & Sally Wesson
- Formally known as“Crusade for Christ”
- An Interdenominational Indigenous Mission Organisation
- Working with the church to reach the lost & preaching spiritual renewal to believers
- Focuses mostly on Southern KwaZulu Natal and Pondoland (Eastern Cape)
- Train Leaders for the church through the South Coast Bible School (SCBS)
- Provide affordable conference and retreat facilities to the church Silver Oaks Retreat & Conference Centre
- As of 2016 a program will be starting to provide skills training to those without jobs in one of the least employed communities in South Africa
- Registered with The Department of Social Welfare: Registration number: NPO 058-158
- Accountable to an independent Council made up of people from different denominations from the community
Our logo signifies the ‘family of ministries’ we embrace. The ‘sword’ forms a ‘cross’ – the reason for our existence – to proclaim Christ. The ‘sword’ represents the ‘sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God’. The ‘book’ points to God’s Word which we teach and proclaim; the ‘mortar board’ – the South Coast Bible School training programs; the ‘hands’ – growth, fellowship, friendship and unity, which we trust would come about through our Retreat and Conference Centre as people get to know each other; the ‘African hut’ represents our ongoing mission to seek to reach the least reached.